Ecological - Bio
Ecological and biological agriculture continues to advance increasingly based on five main pillars:
- Protection of the environment and the need to produce healthy food again without causing irreversible damage to ecosystems and human health.
- Food sovereignty with farmers, because organic farming is possible on a small and medium scale, allowing a sustainable self-employment option in disadvantaged areas.
- Preservation of native varieties of plants and natural landscapes
- Organic farming promotes access to healthy food.
- Innovation, research and technological development
At BOCROP, our commitment is serious to guarantee our customers the best products, supply products and services for the protection and nutrition of crops, which are beneficial to the environment, improving production and quality and guaranteeing our commitment to safety. and the responsibility of wildlife, the environment and humanity.